Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can see by my signature, there's going to be a huge snowmobile, atv and powersport show at the Elkhart country fairgrounds this year. :banana: Finally! a local snow show! I expect this show to have a big crowd due to having atv's also.

It's not a "novi", but for us in northern Indiana and southwestern Michigan we can get to a show without blowing a whole day. Can't wait to see the quads pull. I'd give extra money to see a sled pull!!

October 22 and 23rd.

Who's goin?

Tony

·
Registered
250 Posts
Me, me, me!! I'm going!!!!! :div20:

·
Registered
171 Posts
that is good it is about time that the snowmobile shows move up from the middle of the state again.. does it even snow in the middle of our state???

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've heard that at least one vendor will be selling the new 2 Stroke cold smoke videos (#8) for only $18.00. Should be a good place to pick it up. :motoneige:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Originally posted by lakeeffectsledhead@Sep 20 2005, 09:29 PM
I've heard that at least one vendor will be selling the new 2 Stroke cold smoke videos (#8) for only $18.00.  Should be a good place to pick it up.  :motoneige:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=884672
[/quote]
DVD or VHS?

·
Registered
262 Posts
:div20: I'll be there in racing colors.... Yellow!!! :banana: Hey! tell that vendor I want to purchase one of those DVD's. See you all on the 23rd and 24th.

·
Registered
262 Posts
OOPS. :frech32: NEXT TIME I'LL GET IT RIGHT.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts