Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a cat dealer today and he had 2 F7 standards in the shop with broken tunnels. The guys claim that they were not riding them hard at all. (who knows if thats true) The dealer said he has called AC several times but no return call. I think they are bombarded with calls and questions!

I have 530 miles on my F7 std and no problems at all!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I work with a guy who's axle doohicky broke last weekend. The piece on the opposite side of the big nut. It broke the ear off and his track started ratcheting. He limped it to a bar and the owner was able to weld it up so he could get back home. I hope that was just a fluke-it is a pretty strange setup. <_<

·
Registered
6 Posts
They are right about the cracked tunnels. Pulled the seat off my F7 Sno Pro and where Arctic Cat Covers up the bends in the tunnel with that silver tape both sides are cracked. My budddies 2002 sno pro 440 same thing and Arctic cat races these things??

·
Registered
485 Posts
Went to replace the tape on the tunnel today to stop the icing problem ( tape pretty much was pulled off). Finished pulling the tape off and there it was, 1/2" crack on the right side. Tape covers it up but I'll keep an eye on it for now, tig it up later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts