Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I loaded the sled tonight, I saw what every Cat owner does not want to see, A Mach Z pulling 2 F7s, all three were tied together. Went over to help them load the sleds, they said the one just died, hardly could pull it over, sounds like it seized, the other just died, The guy on the Mach Z was given the two cat guys a real hard time, I was getting a little pissed about the whole deal, found out they were all buds, they were joking about the ski-doo fouling a plug earlier and I guess it was pay back.

·
Registered
827 Posts
ohhh, the shame of it all,,

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Just got back from a 105 mile ride on some sweet trails here in upstate NY. Talked to two guys on their backup sleds. One had an F7 that seized-he thinks it was air in the oil line and the other had his REV 600 HO seize yesterday. Glad to hear not only Cats have problems.

S

·
0 Posts
Burning them and going for the insurance would have been less embarassing!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Guys, at least they were being towed by a Mach Z. A sled worthy of towing an F7. Kiind of like being towed by a T-Cat. No shame in that. Plus don't forget, the 809 Mach Z motor is Doos most reliable bullit proof motor as it has been out for awhile and they have it completely right. Of course, I'm not biased in the least...........I ride a Mach Z. The F7 is still an awesome sled once the air bubble is removed from the cooling system.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ok guys the end of the year is here, and let it be the end of SOMEONE I KNOW OR SAW OR TALKED TO, becuz that is all we see and hear, my f7 runs great with no problems but lack of snow ocasionally. BTW i heard and know the f7 is a awsome machine. :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

·
Registered
410 Posts
Here here greenjacket, I'm with ya on the "i heard" issue. My F7 is runnin' great and I'm more then happy with it. Can't wait to get up north for some long distance ride's. People gotta stop worrying and start enjoying these things. I am! :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts