Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great 1st ride in the season. Stacyville/Matagamon/Baxter area. Good conditions considering. The impending storm should do wonders.
Stay Frosty :buttrock:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Great area to ride. How does the long track ride on a groomed trail ?

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Nice ! Flat and fast. Love that.

Now we are getting too much snow the next 2 days and the woops will be horrible.
Damn long tracks.

j/k

·
Registered
716 Posts
I am green with envy. After an aweesome last 8 years riding 1.5 to 3 thousand miles a season, my sled aged out and I am off the trails. I am obsessed with sledding but would need to win the lottery to afford a sled of the caliber needed to keep up with my old riding friends. Enjoy folks, I will be lurking, sulking and dreaming.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Maybe he thought it was a long track because of his picture of the sled on a sled bed? Not every day you see a trail sled 137 on a sled bed lol.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I am green with envy. After an aweesome last 8 years riding 1.5 to 3 thousand miles a season, my sled aged out and I am off the trails. I am obsessed with sledding but would need to win the lottery to afford a sled of the caliber needed to keep up with my old riding friends. Enjoy folks, I will be lurking, sulking and dreaming.
Don’t feel bad your not the only one. I took the year off after blowing mine up last winter and unloading it last spring. Just don’t have the time or money with 2 kids now. Hoping to get a leftover this coming fall but for now I’m stuck reading post on here and hearing about my buddies trips.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hang in there screwauger, I waited a long time to upgrade before an opportunity presented itself. Don't forget you can buy a snowmobile raffle ticket at Pittston Farm ME or the skidoo dealer in Rangeley in the meantime. Stay Frosty!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I updated last year from a 2004 Sabercat 700 to a 2010 F8 for 2700 and love putting the miles on. Way better than no sled!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts