Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys got a 1998 xc 600 with twin htg pipes, chopper city heads, boost bottle, VF3 Reeds, SLP airbox, and tempa flow. Blew the crank on it last year but had it fixed, new crank and everything, ran fine till near the end of the season started to not tack at 78-8000 anymore. Rode it snodeo this season a little bit, and it won't tack over 7000 and seems to idle really low. Very sluggish and not snappy like it used to be. Just seems like it doesn't want to get up and go. I was thinking maybe a primary clutch spring. Possibly something wrong with the tempa flow making it run rich. Mag side cylinder has oil on the top like it spit itself out. I didn't get a chance to pull the plugs, just got annoyed and put it in the stall. Any thoughts, What do you think?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I will. Maybe a reed petal is starting to suck through. I have had them on for 3 seasons with about 3K miles on em. One cylinder is new from last year so maybe the PTO side needs a cylinder. I will check it out. Thanks for the info once again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts