2,007 Posts
YOU might want to correct your link and web page
as this link takes you to a
1990 ARCTIC CAT THUNDERCAT
in typing on page, and then in the
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
says this?

1981 Arctic Cat El Tigre Decal Set:

so you got some mixed up info on the web page?

and if I could ask a question how many Mills think are the decals?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not my website. I will ask him how thick they are. The other sets I saw were nice and thick like OEM style.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
It's not my website. I will ask him how thick they are. The other sets I saw were nice and thick like OEM style.
might want to have him correct info on his web site, as thats a big mix up IMO< non of the info is right really?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think this is the newest sled he's ever done, but yeah, totally wrong. He's more into vintage. I'll let him know though.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I think this is the newest sled he's ever done, but yeah, totally wrong. He's more into vintage. I'll let him know though.
same deal with my guy I used to remake me some 1997 T cat decals,
he's more into vintage decals, but did the job special for me, and now can make as needed for anyone else, looking for a set of 1997 T cat HOOD ONLY decals but full hood, dash and as well as hood, and very high quality too
NOT sure on price though, but if anyone needs/wants any let me know and can get you his contact info!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got them in the mail today...had enough time to snap a pic. Found a NOS hood for $300 so as soon as I can get to the dealer to pick it up I'm going to put a set on that.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ordered a set the other day. I’ll be getting ready to paint my hood and re-decal soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts