Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey not like anyone cares but I thought I would post a kill here since I am new to the board... Im from Kenora ontario (Lake of the Woods area). I was out with a buddy and came across the two Machz's and the SRX sitting together waiting for a race. We were on Rabbit lake probably a solid 1/2 mile or more hard pack... As soon as they heard my stingers on my Tcat they woke up and started to roll in front of me.. we were doing approx 60mph and all hit it the srx got the jump and I was sleeping on the throttle. When Mr T woke up I was 3 sled lengths behind and very quickly reeled them all in and to my suprise pulled away hard. The end result at the end of the lake I had approx 15 sled legnths and thats after letting off.. From a start I took the two mach z's and the srx was a sled ahead till about 70mph where I pulled past again and won.. All sleds had minor clutching as I was told and no traction products other than different tracks.. I cant believe I did so well considering my garbage stock track! Oh well we are lucky to have such large areas to hit top speeds here.. some places are 4-5 miles straight on Lake of the woods... look out..

Good to be here! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice!!! What mods do you have??[/b]
Im pretty much stock other than port matching to gaskets and polished exhaust. Stock reeds and heads... Jetted down to 420's from the 440's and Stingers but thats not really a mod. Oh I forgot to mention the kid on the newer mach z was 140 or 150 lbs max! I am 240ish.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Right on man, Tcat rules the lake. I beleive, cause alot of times Mr.T is 20-30 lengths ahead of the competition at the end of the lake. They got unprofound topend where it makes SNAKES BLINK THEIR EYES IN AWE !!!!! Thumbs up man.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I've been saying for years that the old 999 triple is and always will be the fastest out of the crate racer. Period. But there's always some Doo guy quick to try and prove me wrong. Foolish little men, these Doo guys.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I am not a cat man. I am a unloyal polaris man. I am more of a hp freak. a high hp sled is more important than the stickers. I cant wait to hear about new f-10's and machz 1000's picking on a sleeper t cat.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I am not a cat man. I am a unloyal polaris man. I am more of a hp freak. a high hp sled is more important than the stickers. I cant wait to hear about new f-10's and machz 1000's picking on a sleeper t cat.[/b]
me too and waiting... :cn:

BM...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL, no need too. :thumbsup:

BIG DOG[/b]
haha no need to cause you might smack into some farmers combine? Just messin. Anyways where I live we have long 2-4 mile stretches where you can hold your sled to the pickle! Up here there is a need to go further than my back yard sprints... We however do have some great terrain for the ditch banger riders as well.. no flat fields only to ride in here, we got it all :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
^^^ better in every area other than mpg, top speed, reliability. I have bought several new sleds and only one time had a recall. the new sled are a joke for how many recalls there is.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have to say, for what I can cruise at.. I use less gas than most of my friends.. Im sure I would never touch a 4 stroke for fuel mileage.. But I know my buddies (as far as we know) stock 1994 Mach Z can take the Rx1's and has beat, from a roll, the 06 mach Z.. He only paid $1600 for it this winter.. haha nearly 10 times less money.. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.