Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am looking at a 1992 XCR 440 from a friend of mine. It would be for my wife. The machine is in very good condition. The only thing it needs is a PTO side crank seal. What can you guys tell me about this machine. How much is it worth? My friend did not give me a price but just said give him what it is worth. I don't want to make him feel like he got screwed but at the same time I want to get as good of a deal as possible. Also is this machine going to make a decent machine for my wife who is a complete novice and has only ridden my sled 1 time for about 5 min.? Any info is much appreciated.

Jason

·
Registered
194 Posts
NADA says $1080 in good overall condition. The sled is very durable and came with a good shock package. Suspension travel is about 6" and she'll do in the 80's. Keep it on groomed trails and you'll have no trouble.

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
it's a great lady's sled. very forgiving on the throttle responce. get some plastic skis, the stockers are junk. as mentioned, the suspension is a little lacking. it should be alright since she'll be going slow most of the time. other than that, it's a very soldid machine and very dependable. Brian.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts