Hardcore Sledder banner

1979 blizzard

774 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  teamgreenf7snopro 
#1 ·
here are a few pics

#3 ·
wow, thats a great job, congratulations on the excellent resto, i have always admired the rv styled chassi, rvs,tnt rvs, blizzards, great looking sleds, would love to have one for my self, once again great job :div20:

someday |
|
|

#7 ·
Looks good!!! Z_THUNDER do you know someone that has that forsale or would that be you??[/b]
Nope. Its already sold. I am fixing it up for a guy that just bought it , I finished the chassis and he has the engine in it now. He bought a 92 mach1 with a 617cc engine and installed it in the blizzard chassis. Should be an awesome RETROMOD sled. I am still looking for some 340 FA rotary valve parts or complete engines for my 75TS and 78RV projects.

#9 ·
HMMM cat guy wantin a doo , :smilielol: I always new you were a closet doo guy :div20: You could of had this one Steve. :banghead:[/b]
i would have bought it but i didn't have the place for it or the time to work on it, there will be another oppertunity hopefully sometime. as for the part of a cat guy wanting a doo, well i've never seen any old cats for ever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.