Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I ttt this because I did hound Jim ALL SUMMER LONG. Relentlessly and I got the same run around Mike got. I literally called Fenhaus 3-5 daily All summer all fall and right up to the day he finally delivered. All I want to accomplish here is for folks to realize that when I was asked if Fenhaus could do this work I said I would check. Fenhaus said he could (reluctantly) and I relayed that message back. I hounded Fenhaus constantly and Mike knows it. I was just trying to help the guy out because he didnt know of anyone else that could do the work to what he wanted. I got stuck in the middle for trying to help out and get slammed on the internet for it. This problem lies in Fenhaus's lap and even after the parts are sent back I still get slammed.
Your right! 10 months is absolutly ridiculous and thats why I kept on with the hounding because what Jim Fenhause was doing was wrong in a big way.
Mike states that there was no reply to him sending out the notice. Thats a flat out lie. I kept in constant contact with him and he knew everything I knew. I'll never help anyone out with this type of stuff and I'll damn sure never get any work for Fenhaus (The Performance Center) Which by the way was and will never be called Indyhead Performance like it has been stated. I was just helping people out and helping Fenhaus out. Never again. :banghead:

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
Originally posted by Indyhead@Jan 18 2006, 11:48 AM
I ttt this because I did hound Jim ALL SUMMER LONG. Relentlessly and I got the same run around Mike got. I literally called Fenhaus 3-5 daily All summer all fall and right up to the day he finally delivered....
  Your right! 10 months is absolutly ridiculous and thats why I kept on with the hounding because what Jim Fenhause was doing was wrong in a big way.  Mike states that there was no reply to him sending out the notice. Thats a flat out lie. I kept in constant contact with him and he knew everything I knew.
Well, if that is the case, that would make a big difference...

Mike? :dunno:

edit: Mike says=> Jim Fenhause is the real person to blame here. He has had my parts for waaay too long, and continues to lie to myself and Rob on when my parts are going to be "done". Rob is the "internet salesman" of the two-man team, and is the person that I originally sent my parts and payment to. Thus, Rob is the one I am legally bound to, but its Jim that is causing all of this AGONY

And later, he even stated that you were a really good guy... so I dont think he's actually blaming you so much...

21 - 22 of 22 Posts