Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Troops
Just got a big dump last nite. Conditions should be excellent for riding as we allready had a decent base! Just got back from snowblowing & we got a pretty good 15-20 cm,s last nite!!! Heard it missed Wpg!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
ROAD TRIIIP! :linemup:

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Just got back from Douglas to Carberry down the Hydro line and back down the #1 towards Brandon...WOW we got a lot of snow around here...but she's pretty fluffly. Really need the groomers out now seeing as the base is a little rough and you sink right through...still good riding compared to SummerPeg.

The #1 ride is really a blast if you like the deep snow...I tried everything to sink and stick this RX-1 but no luck...she's AWSOME!!!

I'm thinking Tomorrow or Sunday a ride to Neepawa...should be good..they have just as much or more then Brandon

·
Registered
439 Posts
the ride today was awesome, buddy and i started from the beef, n barrel and went east on #1, ditches were awesome, gotta love the fresh snow. Had to help a guy get unstuck but whatever. We rode to hughes picnic area and rode around on some of the trails, tons of fun, well likely be unloading at the beef n barrel again tomrrow (saturday) between 12 and 1:00 and rippin her up again. Anyway if you see us along the ditch goin east on #1 give a wave. Were riding a 99 zr 500, and an 07 F6, orange.

cheers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cheers Cat88 Have a good one. Keep trake down but catch some air. 11.25pm and selds are going past my house .And we all know what that does.going sleding tomorrow no matter what so if anyone is coming my way. PMme

1 - 20 of 30 Posts