Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 650 Adventure, 22 850 Assault, 21 XC 650 137
4,060 Posts
Yep should be a direct swap. The igx suspension is the same I believe. The difference in length is from the track pitch and driver difference. 2.86 vs 2.52

·
Registered
160 Posts
It is very close but not the same. Rails are different so I’m not sure it is a direct swap. I will do some measurements today and get back.
Curious to see what you find. Was wondering why Elka showed shock listings for 144 skid but not the 146, may just be a delay in catalog update but maybe there's a difference somewhere.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Curious to see what you find. Was wondering why Elka showed shock listings for 144 skid but not the 146, may just be a delay in catalog update but maybe there's a difference somewhere.
So Axys frt suspension mounting bolt is about 1/4” closer to driveshaft than on a matryx. Distance between suspension mounting bolts is the same. Shock length is same. Fts between axys and matryx are different. The matryx will fit axys but axys adjuster knob is extremely close to hitting rail when mounting in matryx skid. But only when using WE hi/lo adjustable shocks. Regular axys stock fts will work fine with its adjuster on bottom of bridge. Reason I bring this up is the rails on axys Indy’s up through matryx and assault matryx seem to be slightly narrower than axys assault.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts