Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant seem to find any information on this topic but I was wondering if anyone here knows if I can fit a 2014 xf 137" extrovert drivers(2602-771) on my 2013 f8rr 129" with original rails. By the looks of it they both use the same driveshaft(2602-740) so I'm thinking the drivers should fit on the shaft fine I'm more concerned about the rails will the extrovert drivers clear them or will I have to shorten them.

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,449 Posts
How many tooth drivers ?
If they are anything like the update kit for the 2013 F800 RR you will need different rails, I was told they will hit the extroverts.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Chrysler LeBaron
2,412 Posts
Compress the front arm only that will get the rails as close to the drivers as possible then check how much clearance you have.

·
Registered
669 Posts
stock rail tips will hit with extroverts, you need the updated RR rails that came in the 13 RR extrovert rail kit, but if you already have the extroverts remove your shocks & torsion springs, collapse the skid while mounted in the tunnel and see how much they will hit, you may be able to get away with shaving the front of the rail tips and shaping/drilling new holes for rail caps

·
Premium Member
Chrysler LeBaron
2,412 Posts
stock rail tips will hit with extroverts, you need the updated RR rails that came in the 13 RR extrovert rail kit, but if you already have the extroverts remove your shocks & torsion springs, collapse the skid while mounted in the tunnel and see how much they will hit, you may be able to get away with shaving the front of the rail tips and shaping/drilling new holes for rail caps
Devils post

1 - 7 of 7 Posts