Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe the nightmare this must be for family, fans and anyone connected to the Humbolt Broncos Junior Hockry Team. the waiting to find out if your loved one survived would be devistating. Prayers to the families and loved ones.

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 6737 KM
1,647 Posts
Both of our daughters live in Humboldt..The city is in a Daze..Shock..Total Disbelieve ...Wanting to wake up from this Nightmare..So many families touched, from Alberta/Manitoba/ and Sask...and beyond...
The coach and bus driver both have families from Fosston..Our home town..

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Just a horrible tragedy. Leaves you with such a helpless empty feeling. Thoughts and prayers to all involved.

Reactions: Boom2 and Rev M&S

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I spent a lot of time riding the bus as a Junior and competitive minor hockey player out of Renfrew Ontario and Arnprior. When you look back at it, it's supposed to be and was the best time of your life. Then something like this happens and puts everything in prespective. When your in a bus you never even think something like this can happen. These people that are effected by this will take a very long time to have any type of normalcy. Also sounds like few of the survivors will be disabled for life. What a tragedy. Something like this really shows the compation people have.

·
Registered
865 Posts
That vigil was very well done. The TSN commentaries afterwards were exceptional.
I was in Humboldt on Monday - words don’t describe it but there was a different (not sure what the word is) atmosphere? Tone? Mood? Energy?
It was a slower momentum everywhere

1 - 10 of 10 Posts