Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do sleds with 136 tracks fit in 10 foot trailer with flip up tops ok?
Wondering if I am going to have a problem with my sled now that I added the 136 track
Gen 2 Polaris with a 136 rear suspension

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I have heard some say yes and some say no to this. I guess it depends on what sled you have and what trailer. My Firecat is a pretty tight fit on my 10 foot yacht Club trailer. I don't think a 136 would fit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
we could fit 2 renegades (136" track) on out 10' lite ryder trailer. we had a 2000 snowpro clamshell cap on it. The key is the angle on the front of the cap. the lenght will work if you squueze it forward....its the windshield height that could be an issue. our cleared by about 2".
greg

·
Registered
164 Posts
Holy crap......maybe it will but I have a 12ft floe v-nose with a protektor type pop up (either front or back) drive on/off and my 128" firecat just barely fits if I have the skis slighly bent up against the front. Standard firecat is 9' 8" i think. Good luck!

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
i have a yacht club w/sled dock cap with no issues, put 2 renegades in just about everytime I go somewhere since thats what all of us ride. Just put the ski's over the front lip a bit. Most 136 sleds are about 120 inches long so you need to buy yourself a few inches overhang on the front to get the cover past the snowflap and not catch it when opening.

On Rev's the cap angle of some older toppers can be an issue since the windsheild is further forward and hits.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone, I should probably just try it this weekend and see. I had 10 inches extra with the 121 track sleds so I didn't even think it would be in issue.
I have to have a trailer that tilts in order to get my motorcycle in it to go to the track, the bike site very low. I haven't seen many 12 foot trailers that tilt, do they make them?

Thanks again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts