Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Try searching around the forum a bit...i think people have tried this with little success. The fast Improved/Pro Stock F-cats are all running a 136" with 10" rear idlers but i think i remember hallnracing saying that they'll be a clearance problem with those huge rear idlers if the suspension has to travel the full amount. Did you allready spend the time to cut a 15" wide track down to 13.5" or are they making a trail 136" x 13.5" track now?...neways best of luck & think snow

·
Registered
74 Posts
you will lose quite a bit of top end.... but I never had a better accelerating track for the 660`...when race track starts to get slopy those full blocks dont stop pulling.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by MattLedzF7@Oct 14 2005, 04:34 PM
Try searching around the forum a bit...i think people have tried this with little success. The fast Improved/Pro Stock F-cats are all running a 136" with 10" rear idlers but i think i remember hallnracing saying that they'll be a clearance problem with those huge rear idlers if the suspension has to travel the full amount. Did you allready spend the time to cut a 15" wide track down to 13.5" or are they making a trail 136" x 13.5" track now?...neways best of luck & think snow
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=930031
[/quote]
No, i have to cut the track. Mo problem with the clearance for me. Only need 75mm suspension in Nordick regulations Have allready cut one track and tried it on grass. Did not impres me,since it was my first time,and i never tried grass before. Had i little clutchingproblem :smilielol:

Originally posted by piped bravo@Oct 14 2005, 08:19 PM
you will lose quite a bit of top end.... but I never had a better accelerating track for the 660`...when race track starts to get slopy those full blocks dont stop pulling.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=930536
[/quote]

Thanx, Thats the reply i was hoping for :div20: . We use splittet tracks (pic) to start on. Hoping to gain more tracktion if i use a fullblock. Was i bit afraid i would loos topspeed,but i will try it anyway. Cant get 60`under 1,4sec with paddletrack.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts