Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
How much coin you got man?? Looks good, she should rip. When do you think it will be ready for a spin?

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Where did you find the motor? Got to be hard to find a crashed F1000 with the lack of snow and all.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
[attachment=282540:post_268...43_thumb.jpg][attachm[attachment=282544:post_268..
34_thumb.jpg]ent=282542:post_268...13_thumb.jpg][attachment=282543:post_268...22
thumb.jpg]this is a thundercat 1000cc triple with triple pipes under the hood of my 2004 firecat nightfire snopro that i have used for trail rideing for two years so that project should be no problem at all with all that room

·
Premium Member
12,913 Posts
Glad you posted pics trimmer, I remember last year when you said you had that triple f-cat. And a whole bunch of people were calling B.S. and stuff, and it took forever to get them on here. Nice sled.

By the way, that thing is going to haul ass!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Joewoody, very well spoken for a guy with photographic evidence of his ability to waste money on things that are highly overrated and not nearly as fast as he would like to think they are. I say KUDOS on both projects, wish I had the mechanical ability to pull off either of those sleds!!!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
My neighbor has a 2006 f7 that he tore apart last year with 0 miles on it, ripped the engine out, and redesigned the bulkhead to fit in a 2003 zr900 engine into it. Then he put the hooper 1400 kit onto it. Im not sure if its 1400cc or 1600cc, but its the big one that hooper offers for the zr900. THEN he took the whole sled up to Jaws Performance in Canada and had them custom buld twin pipes to fit into the bellypan...

So, because it took all last winter to get this thing together, he now has an orange 2006 f7 with about 5 miles on it...and way over 200 horse...

I cant wait to see it go this year, im trying to get him to bring it to Back Lake this weekend to run... It is the loudest sled I have EVER heard in my life. Hes got it all strapped down, speed track, chisels... Thing looks nasty and im sure it goes just as good. Its one of the coolest things ive ever seen done to a firecat.

Another friend of mine retro fitted a hooper 1632 triple into his 03zr900. That sled is supposed to have around 360 horse...i cant wait to see that one run either. Who has the MONEY for these things.

The guy I just mentioned with that F7 wants to sell the sled now, and he hasnt even driven it. Only wants like 12 grand for it. ALL BRAND NEW... if only i had the $

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
not the easiest thing in the world to do but the project is off to a good start. 07 F1000 motor bored to 1200.[/b]
Looks like the sled Cat should have built..good luck Dave :div20: :div20: :div20:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.