Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey does anyone have a 12ft snowmobile enclosure? i have a 14 ft triton trailer and im looking into putting a enclosure on it but i cant seem to find one. im located about an hour south of pittsburgh and im willing to travel thanx a lot

·
Registered
251 Posts
I bought a 12 foot sno cap encloser for my sled bed trailer. It is a special canvase cover with air craft ribs. The whole cover wieghs 75 pounds and comes in a kit. It took an evening to assemble. I have towed this encloser all over for the last 6 years and it is still working good. Also you pull 4 pins and can lift the cover off if you want. When I bought mine it was $100 per foot ($1200 for 12 foot trailer) But I bought it at haydays for $1000.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The SnoCap Trailer Enclosure can be seen here.

http://www.canvasworksincmn.com/

I have had one of their covers on my 14' trailer for a number of years and it works flawlessly. They are located in Montrose, Minnesota west of Minneapolis. I had them build one custom for my trailer that is oversized in height so that I can hall ATV's, Dirt Bikes, Street bikes and sleds.

HayDays occurs every year on the weekend following Labor Day. It is considered the largest snowmobiling event in the world. Location in Lino Lakes, MN. for one more year and then they are moving a little further north up Hwy 35.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts