Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got rain and 35 degree temps all day long today, so as you an imagine, untill we get more snow and cold you might as well stay home.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
:mother_nature:

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We ended up getting about 2" of snow on New Year's eve night and the riding on Monday morning was actually pretty decent untill about noon.
The warm temps and bright sunshine pretty much ruined what little snow we got though.
I managed to ride about 60 miles on Monday before my track blew, so I cant complain. :dunno: The ole EDGE X is out of commission for now though. It needs a new track, new rear tunnel pan, new coolant crossover pipe, new snowflap, new rear bumper and a new right heat exhchanger before you will see it back out on the trails. Somewhere I ran over someone's wear bar and it shreaded the right side of my track and did some damage to my sled's tunnel. Im getting the parts to fix it, its just going to take some time for the parts to get here and for me to make the repairs. In the meantime we've got other sleds I can ride. My brother told me I could borrow his '97 440 XCR, so at least I will be able to ride while my sled is down.
I'll post up some pics I took of the trails on Monday and I'll post up some pics of the damage to my sled.
Oh well, my sled was getting due for a new track anyways. Looks like I will be upgrading to a 1.25" Ripsaw sooner than I expected...

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Sure did suck out there today... :censored:
Took these pics from the front of the lobby this afternoon...
At least they talkin some snow tonite[/b]
You'd change your tune if you looked out my front room window. I'll bet my lawn is greener than your snow is thin. :banghead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts