Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well me, snowombila06, and his dad went exploring yesterday.. First went to Grafton and put on 20 miles, wasnt the greatest though.. The main road wasnt bad, but the spurs off of it were.. From there we trailered up to Oquossoc and rode another 40 miles. Trails were hairy in some spots, but other then that it was worth the trip!

These are when we were in Grafton..

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First is in Grafton, second in Oquossoc.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good old lincoln pond road... at least you got a ride in.[/b]

Actually we were on the kennebago river road.. we did come to where they all meet, lincoln pond rd, tim pond rd, and kennebago river rd..

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Actually we were on the kennebago river road.. we did come to where they all meet, lincoln pond rd, tim pond rd, and kennebago river rd..[/b]

you guys were riding Kenabago River RD????? last time i was up there (thurday) kenabago river road was very rocky, how much snw would you say was on it? im thinkn of goin back wensday i think its gonna be awsome or shity depending on if they got rain or snow from this storm, but theres only one way to find out

where did you see my cousin with the black 1M at? i would have been with them but the RMK needs alil fine tuning before i goback out

·
Registered
126 Posts
yz426,
What was the ice situation on Little Kennebago and Big Kennebago Lakes? I don't imagine that the big lake has frozen over, but was there ice on the little lake
where my place is. Thanks for the info and pictures. It is good to see that there is some snow up there but we need more.

·
Registered
72 Posts
You passed by me on the 31st. I was parked at the intersection on kenebago road and Tim pond road. There were 4 of us two trucks and one trailer. We were riding a new phazer, black and red Apex, and a rev. Riding was great I thought. I don't know what the rain and freezing rain did yesterday to it, but I'm glad we gotr to ride that day.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you guys were riding Kenabago River RD????? last time i was up there (thurday) kenabago river road was very rocky, how much snw would you say was on it? im thinkn of goin back wensday i think its gonna be awsome or shity depending on if they got rain or snow from this storm, but theres only one way to find out
where did you see my cousin with the black 1M at? i would have been with them but the RMK needs alil fine tuning before i goback out[/b]
Yes we were, we parked not too far after the gate, where the big flat bed trailer is parked and rode in from there.. the road was great to ride on, no rocks at all.. There was ice under the snow, i dont know how much there was it was all packed.. We saw him right as they turned off of the wiggle brook road, coming on the little connector road back to lincoln pond road.. I thought that sled looked familiar..

yz426,
What was the ice situation on Little Kennebago and Big Kennebago Lakes? I don't imagine that the big lake has frozen over, but was there ice on the little lake
where my place is. Thanks for the info and pictures. It is good to see that there is some snow up there but we need more.[/b]
Umm, is that the two that you go between on the road?? If so, they both were frozen over, but i probably wouldnt go out on them yet..

need some mud flaps on that truck so that your sled doesnt get covered in shit.
glad to see someone riding though :beerchug:[/b]
No shit huh, both sleds on the trailer got covered!! I gave it a nice sponge bath yesterday.

You passed by me on the 31st. I was parked at the intersection on kenebago road and Tim pond road. There were 4 of us two trucks and one trailer. We were riding a new phazer, black and red Apex, and a rev. Riding was great I thought. I don't know what the rain and freezing rain did yesterday to it, but I'm glad we gotr to ride that day.[/b]
Hmm i dont remember seeing you. Wait were you in a blue chevy, a red dodge, or a red ford??

·
Registered
72 Posts
We were right were all thos roads intersect. Tim Pond, Kenebago, I don't know what the other one is. We had a green F150 and black GMC. Right up the road from us were about 3 or 4 other trucks and trailers parked by the bridge going over the river. i skipped the Apex across that river, little sketchy.

·
Registered
102 Posts
You passed by me on the 31st. I was parked at the intersection on kenebago road and Tim pond road. There were 4 of us two trucks and one trailer. We were riding a new phazer, black and red Apex, and a rev. Riding was great I thought. I don't know what the rain and freezing rain did yesterday to it, but I'm glad we gotr to ride that day.[/b]

you guys went by us at one point we stopped to take a few jumps... I should have some pics later I forgot my cord for my camera

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We were right were all thos roads intersect. Tim Pond, Kenebago, I don't know what the other one is. We had a green F150 and black GMC. Right up the road from us were about 3 or 4 other trucks and trailers parked by the bridge going over the river. i skipped the Apex across that river, little sketchy.[/b]
hmm.. i dont remember it.. i know where the intersection was, and where the other trucks by the bridge were but i dont remember your trucks..

you guys went by us at one point we stopped to take a few jumps... I should have some pics later I forgot my cord for my camera[/b]
where were we when we went by you?

·
Registered
102 Posts
we we coming out from a trail and you came up behind us and shorty after that we pulled over and stopped I was riding a red and white summit and all the rest of the guys had revs there was 7 of us. The phazer with you guys sounded like it had an exhaust on it...

·
Registered
614 Posts
we we coming out from a trail and you came up behind us and shorty after that we pulled over and stopped I was riding a red and white summit and all the rest of the guys had revs there was 7 of us. The phazer with you guys sounded like it had an exhaust on it...[/b]
You are taliking about me and my friends i had viper mtn with trips and my friends phazer mtn has a gyt silencer
you guys had come from the border trail. we passed you guys when you stopped at the pit.
there was another viper a firecat and a dragon rmk.
bgblock

·
Registered
72 Posts
The phazer i had out that day didn't have a sliencer and was stock besides studs. It ran great, it definetly has some vibration. It was fun to ride and play around on. I wouldn't want it if I was going up to Canada where you can go 90 mph in the trails.

·
Registered
614 Posts
well it goes well in the deep no top end but has nos on its way .
we had been on the border earlier that day and tracked in the deep snow
and we went up the left side when you get on the border was deep .
and the phazer cruised through .
bgblock

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
well it goes well in the deep no top end but has nos on its way .
we had been on the border earlier that day and tracked in the deep snow
and we went up the left side when you get on the border was deep .
and the phazer cruised through .
bgblock[/b]
How deep? 2-3 feet?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts