Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had troubles with fuel pump or pressure regulator on the 2013's 1100 turbos? Mine will sometimes struggle to rev up past 2k rpms and get the track going. It just sputters and pops. Starts up beautiful as always. This is not always... I will check my coils. Brand new gapped plugs.
And also has anyone had problems with the wires for the fuse box that are located over the cover for the belt to dry out and possibly short out? Mine are on the way out and they probably have to be swapped out soon...

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
first thing to check is the fuel filter. If the FFR has a faulty diafram it would not keep the engine from revving past 2k.
I have not had any wiring issues that were not created from my own incompetence!

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
Pick ups in tank, I had to replace with hydromat, mine was surging if I had less than half tank, different problem , fuel filter

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will check my pick ups. Could be a problem there. How do i check the smart valves? Are they located on the fuel pump aswell? I can hear my pump running when i turn the key but it shuts off again. Should be like that right?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I will check my pick ups. Could be a problem there. How do i check the smart valves? Are they located on the fuel pump aswell? I can hear my pump running when i turn the key but it shuts off again. Should be like that right?
Yes the pump will run, then charge fuel rail and shut off, do a google search on the smart valves, someone gave a detailed description on fixing those

1 - 7 of 7 Posts