Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at stud boys web site.. it is 3" from the edge of the track then 3.5", then 4" and so on... these are measured from the edge of the track to the outside of the backer plate, right?? just 1/2 inch difference? it didn't look right to me... is this what you used

please help :wacko:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Dusty,Where did you get that pattern .All of the doubles are in the same line.Hermanater,I was looking at putting in 102 studs also and have got the stud boy pattern .I drew it out on paper ,and the way they stagger the studs the pattern repeats without any irregulars.I think it will be fine.Get yourself a white out pen and mark it out before you start drilling.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Yeah i agree with catastrophic, the pattern stud boy has will work great, it has a 6 lug repeat. I also agree that dusty's pattern has got to be the worse i have ever seen, everythings lined up, should cut a nice block out of the ice though....

·
Registered
129 Posts
Just to let you know, Cat makes a stud template for studding Firecats. Just a laminated cardboard thing, your dealer should have one for you to purchase if you want to. If you want to see a photo of it, let me know, and I'll send it to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts