Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just hit first 1000 miles on my red patriot f7 this sled is awsome,not one problem with it period.the sled gets 13to 14 miles to gallon riding hard and 15to16mpg when running at 40to50.oil consumptionis great about300miles to a quart and it seems that the more miles it gets the better the sled and motor perform.we did speed runs today in munising,ran a1/4mile ran101 ran 3/4mile got 109 this was radarspeeds on stalker gun.Did drag racing against 2002 poo700 xc i weigh 290 he weighs 190 both studded equal in 3/4 mile run i beat him by 10 lenghths hard packed ice snow combo,he ran 96 in 1/4 and 99in 3/4.he was not happy.suspension is great handles bumps with eas fun to ride.idrove a rev for comparision thou and it is even better thru rough stuff but i like the f7 for an overal experience.p.s. did i mention no problems.

·
Registered
287 Posts
We have 3 F7's that have over 300 miles "with no problems" . Wish people would not hit the
panic button so quickly . I was almost afraid to take my new F7 for a ride .
Anyway the F7 is one fun sled to drive and yes it is fast... very fast. :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i drove a zr8 for 30 miles thru woods and the f7 is light years ahead of zr for ride comfort thru rough stuff the guy wiyh zr didnt want to give it back.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey Patriot, any trouble with the welds around the suspension adjustment blocks??? On another post this was dicussed as a possible weak spot.
Just curious.

·
Registered
269 Posts
:huh: 1000 miles no problems! great news.what about the recoil rope still the original? or did you replace it?
just curious :rolleyes:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i still have original cord it is fraying some but when i start i turn skisto left and pull straight up so it does not hit,but i have fix on order from dealer.praying it lasts thru holiday.Also checked welds on spring block arms and they look good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts