Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have 1000 miles on my firecat now and overall i am very happy . The only problem i have had was a broken rear shock and that was kind of my fault . The only update i have had done is the recoil rope . Its going in soon for the other updates , i almost hate to do it because it runs so good now . I burned one gallon of oil at 920 miles (klotz) . This sled is great , man am i glad i switched from yamaha to arctic cat this year . :D :D For all you guys looking for snow we have got 40+ inches here on tug hill the past 3 days :wacko: Almost forgot , it still has the original set of plugs in it :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
950 miles now on F7 snopro, no problems after broken rope prompted me to drop off and have recalls done. This is the best sled I have owned, I can't say enough about it. I am going to shorten my limiter straps to try and get the skis to stick. (an official from ac race dept recommended,as did many on forum) The midrange surge is awesome! Used just over 1.5 gallons of Amsoil between two f7s, total of 1900 miles ridden. Great oil and gas mileage!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
It is very reassuring for us in the midwest with no snow to hear all of these stories of lots of miles with no troubles. However, it just sucks when I hear the forecast of no snow and the dam$ weatherman thinks its great. I can't wait for a blizzard when everyone else is miserable and I have a huge smile on my face! :wacko:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just turned 930 trouble free miles on my F7. I am ecstatic about this sled. :wub: Still on the original set of plugs too. I haven't finished a gallon of Amsoil yet. I still have a hard time believing how quick and nimble this sled is. When we fill up, I find my "friends" fibbing about how much gas & oil they are using. I am experiencing better oil & gas mileage than XC 5 & 6's with power valves! I ENJOY IT! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts