Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv'e got about everything i want for my firecat :D but their has to be somthing more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Can you get anything or just AC stuff? I was thinnking about some hand guards or mirrors or maybe a new windshield (old chrome one is OK but maybe a colored one).

·
Registered
772 Posts
a nice HIDDEN windshield bag!! and a new set of Headlight covers..i lost one of mine RRRRR....now i can acctually put my covers in my bag and not have to run over to the next available sled that has a real trunk on it so i can put them somewhere...

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by GF7PE@Feb 12 2003, 09:21 PM
Whats wrong with the plug holder that came on the sled?
:lol: :lol: i just put mine in the windshield bag if their is one on my f-7 i sure can't find it :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Originally posted by GF7PE@Feb 12 2003, 09:21 PM
You mean those two holes that you screw the plugs into under the exhaust? They have covers to protect the plugs and little black strings that keep you from loosing the covers. The strings are attached to something else so they don't get lost either! :wacko: :blink:

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
I am going with the running board cover/grips. Been looking at them for awhile, just can't decide which color.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by skikvt+Feb 12 2003, 09:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GF7PE
@Feb 12 2003, 09:21 PM
You mean those two holes that you screw the plugs into under the exhaust? They have covers to protect the plugs and little black strings that keep you from loosing the covers. The strings are attached to something else so they don't get lost either! :wacko: :blink:[/b]
o :blink: thats where it is :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
TRUNK BAG,I MAY FILL IT WITH LEAD TO SLOW ME DOWN A LITTLE,MAYBE THE POO GUYS CAN KEEP UP.. :lol: :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts