Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
HCS Advertisers
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just learned about this area for us to post and for all you HCS users, we have added a 10% off coupon on our new site. Go there and check out what we've got to offer and any questions or suggestions are welcomed!! Please feel free to let us know how it looks and what we could do to make it even easier to use. At the checkout screen there will be a spot for a coupon code. The HCS 10% code is simple...just enter HCS10 and you will recieve 10% off your online purchase. Offer is good online only and is valid from 10/31/11 to 11/30/11. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and check here often, we will be offering some sort of discount more times than not.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I ordered my Carbides on 11-21-2011. I specified FedEx 3 day air so i would have them by Saturday. MCB failed to ship them FedEx even though i paid extra for shipping. The sled will be in for repair this Friday and it will be gone Saturday evening. No i have to pay additional shipping to send the carbides to the guy in MPLS. I called and expalined this to MCB. They pretty much said "it must have got missed" I explained to them that i had paid extra shipping when i ordered and i will have to pay additional shipping now to send them out. He said there was nothing they could do. Thanks MCB you just cost me more time and money. I'll be ordering my carbides from someone else now.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Got my order today, 2 days too late. Guess what, they even shipped the wrong carbides. I ordered the Precision ski carbides and i got carbides for the Pilot skis. Noting was right with this order.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Got my order today, 2 days too late. Guess what, they even shipped the wrong carbides. I ordered the Precision ski carbides and i got carbides for the Pilot skis. Noting was right with this order.
I've had great experience with mcb and have always had my shipments on time ..... maybe there was a miscommunication when u ordered......i doubt they said there was nothing they could do about it ..... they have always been more then helpful with my parts and questions about my sled.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts