Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man this is crazy,I just looked at the thermometer and it's 10 degrees C
Anybody have a asphalt track and suspension for sale??
At this rate thats the only riding were going to get,
And I just drove by our local lake and there we guys out fishing :dunno:

·
Registered
185 Posts
It's raining here in Nipigon today...+5C!!!!! :banghead:....What little snow we have is slowly disappearing...this weather is absolute craziness. The only miles I have on my sled this year are on the stand...do those count??? :dunno: It's very hard to be optimistic about being able to ride this year, when we have pouring rain beginning of January. :banghead:

Cheers From The Rainy North :beerchug:

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Just gettin the January thaw out of the way ..................... I hope :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

You know it's bad when your out riding your quad the first week of January, and your over dressed in a sweat shirt, jeans and a rain suit :banghead:

·
Registered
178 Posts
i just took a look a the weather networks 14 day trend for the barrie area and its supposed to get cold and snowy :brrrr: by the 18 lets hope there right :div20:

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
Paging H2L.........Mr. H2L are you there???

I think he's Hate2lost it....

:smilielol:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
I'm here, haven't jumped off a bridge yet. LOL!

Well, where's all this snow and cold weather you guys said was coming? :dunno: I should have put $$$$ down on it. Long term has changed again I see. :drunk: Who the fuk cares at this point. No snow to go sledding, taking a bath on investments because of this shit mild weather - life is great. :linemup:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
You must like rubbing salt into the wound...

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Might be a bad acid flash back starting Sunday though!! :wall:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.