Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10.5 gallon aluminum tank painted with aliphatic urathene over $100 a gallon. Available in green, black, and orange.
Buy Now for $450
send me your seat and i'll install the tank for free.
I also have cooling systems ready to go.
[attachment=417935:picture_215.jpg]
[attachment=417934:picture_214.jpg]

·
Registered
970 Posts
10.5 gallon aluminum tank painted with aliphatic urathene over $100 a gallon. Available in green, black, and orange.
Buy Now for $450
[attachment=417934:picture_214.jpg][/b]
I totally regret I decided for the Trail Tank over this...

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Buy Now for $450
[attachment=417934:picture_214.jpg][/b]
is it efi ready? and how well does the sight glass on the side work?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is it efi ready? and how well does the sight glass on the side work?[/b]
I have a tank with out the top just for this reason. i just have to weld the top with the bigger bung on the tank. the fuel gauge works great. I use Amsoil Dominator oil which is red, so you can see the fuel gauge from a distance.

·
Registered
23 Posts
fast eddie, Mike from strongstown pa i got you're tank and cooler for my 04 last year it works great i did the 700 carb converstion last year this year it's got the D&D 900ss top end single pipe still working out the bug's clutching etc.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I have a tank with out the top just for this reason. i just have to weld the top with the bigger bung on the tank. the fuel gauge works great. I use Amsoil Dominator oil which is red, so you can see the fuel gauge from a distance.[/b]
how well can you see regular gas through it from far? would they brake if you landed really hard when its really cold?

thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how well can you see regular gas through it from far? would they brake if you landed really hard when its really cold?

thanks[/b]
If you crash hard enough to break my tank, you'll have bigger problems to worry about.
[attachment=419470:car_on_tank.jpg]

if your sitting on the sled, you can see the gas level fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts