Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everyone think of the 1-up seat bombardier sells for the revs. I was thinking of buying one and then got looking at the seat jack. Does the rev version of the seat jack fit into the compartment on the rev, or does it lock onto a track like the original seat jack?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Dont know about the seat jack but the 1+1 seat I have and its good if your going to be taking someone out the odd time through out the winter for a day or two. If you have someone that travels with you most the time on back I would not reccomend it as for the seat is to far up in the air and to far away from the driver, making it harder to control the sled also the seat isnt the most comfortable seat, there made for convience and taking a person out once in a while for the day.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i had an 04 rev with 1+1 seat found out that the wife hated riding on it plus after a good days ride ( about 150 to 175 miles ) i had a hard time getting my leg over it(getting off) so i fell off into the snow and made it look good after that it hung in the garage till i sold it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.