Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Rob
Great site, in fact the Best site on the web!! Best thing that happened to us Cat Heads was the day you tried the pre-productiion F5 last year!!!! john

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thank you Rob for allowing us other non-firecat riders to become members here. I've learned alot in a short period of time. Very informative. From another obsessive Cat owner (2001 ZL 800 esr). Over and out. :wacko:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I have bought a lot of sleds over the years but this sled and this site have by far been the most fun!!!!! I admit I am addicted already!! Thanks Rob!!!!!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
This is by far the best site on the net.
With a lot of good people helping each
other out. The sharing of info is just great.
I think WE saved CAT a lot of money by getting
the word out fast about burping and oil line bubbles
ect,ect, and saved the firecat riders a lot time and
aggravation not to mention BAD PRESS . thanks
to ROB and all the other menbers for making
this forum possible.

PS I think a special edition F cat
with HCS graphics would be
Great I would get one !

·
Registered
743 Posts
Thank you Rob for letting me be a part of this site, I have used a lot of the helpfull info I got from you and other members, Thanks Again

Rich

·
Registered
628 Posts
Yeah, thanks a lot Rob. My girlfriend hates you though cuz of all the time I spend here!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
One word Rob....AMAZING!!! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. I'm a fairly new AC sled head and the information and member support I have received is priceless. Merci!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
126 Posts
This site is a blast but it sure would be better if we were all riding and really putting these sleds to the test! Where's the snow?? Thanks to you Rob and everyone else who has put there two cents in, it has been greatly appreciated.

Now LET IT SNOW :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Rob,
We need to thank you for making all this possible. like you I've been a life long Polaris rider, and this year decided to buy a firecat. And because of this site I've gotten a heads up on all potential problems. A lot of the bulletins I found out first here before the dealers knew about it. :) :) :) :)

Thanks to all,
Jeff

21 - 33 of 33 Posts