Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thank you Rob,

Not only has this site been very informative, it's also been alot of fun reading some of the banter.
My wife thinks I'm a HCS addict. And she's right, if I can't ride I would just as soon talk about it and get everything ready. (should be working right now)

So thank you Rob, best board I've ever been on!!

Steve :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Thanks Rob for all the work on the site and helpful experianced information you present to all of us! Can you do me one favor? Can you please send some snow out to us midwesterners! It is getting really pathetic out here. It is 50 degrees!!

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
rob,
why thank us? we are the ones that should thank you !! lol together as a group we can gain knowledge and weed out the stuff that would normally drive us nuts! like with every forum i take everything with a grain of salty but so far this forum has been pretty much spot on with most of the info and tips. this site is priceless and should be in a tv commercial ! hehehee anyways, let me know when you want to do the ski test and ill shoot up to your neck of the woods ! thanks dana

·
Registered
74 Posts
Rob -
Thank you for your continued efforts and access to informative issues that likely would go unresolved had this site not been established!!!

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Nicey Nice!!! There's one goal reached Rob. I'm thinking that the magazine isn't too far behind??? LOL!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Your knowledge is what turned this into the success that it has become.
angle on an old cliche

BUILD IT....... WE WILL RIDE THERE TO CHECK IT OUT :D

AWESOME PLACE TO HANG OUT. Thanks for making it possible.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by Jay@Dec 18 2002, 12:23 PM
Nicey Nice!!! There's one goal reached Rob. I'm thinking that the magazine isn't too far behind??? LOL!!
I still like the idea of a special edition HCS Firecat built from cat. All the fixes apllied to it and custom graphics. It would also weigh 435 lbs. and sport 150HP! WHat do you say guys?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by Nick@Dec 18 2002, 01:23 PM
QUOTE]
I still like the idea of a special edition HCS Firecat built from cat. All the fixes apllied to it and custom graphics. It would also weigh 435 lbs. and sport 150HP! WHat do you say guys?
ok...you talked me into it. I've got MY member number! :lol:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Originally posted by dave cat 7@Dec 18 2002, 11:07 AM
great site Rob, thanks a million, also helped me keep my dealer on his toes and probally the guys at cat
You're right about that, I've taken in bulletins and advisories that they hadn't even received yet(or so they said :rolleyes: ) Apparently my dealer sold 5 Firecats in total(small town) so theirs at least 5 more that should be good to go when the snow hits. Speaking of which we have about 5cm of new stuff since 4pm today :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
great job, rob.this is where i call home :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thank you, Rob! The site is great. Lot of good discussion and tips. The heads up on the bulletins is great! I printed the recoil rope bulletin and had it to my dealer before he even knew of it. :) Now if we just had a little of the white stuff. Rained all day here in central MN. :(

-bullwhip

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
This is the best snowmobile site period!

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Originally posted by rob@Dec 18 2002, 11:08 AM
...for making this site a success! B)
Thank you Rob...Without this site, I wouldn't have a sled right now, and come to think of it I would have not even gotten a Firecat had we not spoke way back in the summer time. :lol:

So when is that BYOB party at your place...A big Day Ride and then a huge bash... :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts