Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left Lowville around 5:00 pm. Trails at this time on the hill were beat up due to warm temps and traffic. Rode to Hilltop in C-ville and had dinner around 7:30. This is where the night turns completely around. Rode to West Leyden (MilK Plant) after dinner. Then over towards Swancott Mills and up Camp 4. All trails were groomed and in excellent shape. Headed back towards Highmarket on Camp 2...more of the same groomed trails. Groomed trails from Highmarket back to Tabolts Corners. Graves Road, Centerville, Flat Rock, Rector, Rowsam.....all ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. All in all 130 miles of a great ride. Great job Southern Tug and Valley Snow Travelers for the best ride home of the season. If you are riding on Sunday ride early. Temps are heading up and conditions will deteriorate. Ride safe and think snow. :buttrock:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Left Lowville around 5:00 pm. Trails at this time on the hill were beat up due to warm temps and traffic. Rode to Hilltop in C-ville and had dinner around 7:30. This is where the night turns completely around. Rode to West Leyden (MilK Plant) after dinner. Then over towards Swancott Mills and up Camp 4. All trails were groomed and in excellent shape. Headed back towards Highmarket on Camp 2...more of the same groomed trails. Groomed trails from Highmarket back to Tabolts Corners. Graves Road, Centerville, Flat Rock, Rector, Rowsam.....all ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. All in all 130 miles of a great ride. Great job Southern Tug and Valley Snow Travelers for the best ride home of the season. If you are riding on Sunday ride early. Temps are heading up and conditions will deteriorate. Ride safe and think snow. :buttrock:[/b]
Good for you - sounds AWESOME!!!

And here I just went to see titties at Tote's..........

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Left Lowville around 5:00 pm. Trails at this time on the hill were beat up due to warm temps and traffic. Rode to Hilltop in C-ville and had dinner around 7:30. This is where the night turns completely around. Rode to West Leyden (MilK Plant) after dinner. Then over towards Swancott Mills and up Camp 4. All trails were groomed and in excellent shape. Headed back towards Highmarket on Camp 2...more of the same groomed trails. Groomed trails from Highmarket back to Tabolts Corners. Graves Road, Centerville, Flat Rock, Rector, Rowsam.....all ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. All in all 130 miles of a great ride. Great job Southern Tug and Valley Snow Travelers for the best ride home of the season. If you are riding on Sunday ride early. Temps are heading up and conditions will deteriorate. Ride safe and think snow. :buttrock:[/b]
They must have groomed camp 2 trail after we went down it, because that was the most beat up trail we rode all day. It was averaging 2-3 foot moguls all the way to Redfield. I remember Joe at Cedar Pines used to keep that trail groomed nice. Since he is on his high horse about not grooming anymore, than me and my money will stay clear of his establishment. :veryangry:

·
Registered
99 Posts
yeah I was down camp 2 trail earlier in the day and it was horrible, glad you were able to go through after it was groomed cause it was a back breaker most of the way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts