Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on going out west so I purchased a snopro track 1-1/2 x 128" I need to know how these do in deep powder and if you think it will do ok. any help is apprecated. I did not have anything to loose as my local dealer is selling them for $289 I can't even buy a 1" for that. Thanks for your help ^_^

·
Registered
530 Posts
f5 or f7 my f5 hooks up decent but hjill climbing in 3-4 ft of powder i wish i had a little more lug there but just depends on what shape the snow is in with this track. I hooked up decent maybe got stuck like 4 times but i was climbing some steep 200 ft hills and i didnt have much of a run. I am pretty happy with it overall

·
Premium Member
4,427 Posts
The stock 1.375 track did ok. Anything will help.

If you have been riding a 151"+ out there and ride your f-cat now, you will be dissapointed.
If you have only been out a couple of times, the sled is kickass. Doesnt crawl out the pow very well, but hit some tracks or a semi-setup hill and hang on.

Youll like it, dont sweat the details.

Pat

·
Registered
232 Posts
it will go great, i have been to the big horn mountains twice this year no problems i loved it. yeah i got stuck a few times but that is part of the fun, i ride with guys that ride vertical edge 151s and they really like the way my sled rides out there oh but one thing take your sway bar out so you can side hill better believe me it will help. when are you going out and where???

·
Registered
11 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy my sled, but I was disapointed in the deep snow. I have the 1 3/8" and I don't think the lug height is the problem. It is the narrow width (plus for the deep you need the length a little longer) Unnless you go late in the season when the snow sets up I would recomend renting a MC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts