Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard of a few people saying they have an 07 F series with the 08 updates done. What are the 08 updates? My dealer or Arctic Cat has not sent out any info on updates or recalls. Are these just improvements that people are makeing on their own? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts
update is the exhaust deflector kit. some people are putting 08 air vents on as well which reduce snowpacking in the intake and for looks too. the ones right under the windshield.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Another update is the 08 sway bar assembly. The Outdoor Shop has a kit that includes all of the parts so you don't have to look up all of the part numbers yourself. A couple of the parts are on backorder until January. Here is the link:
http://www.theoutdoorshopinc.com/v3/produc...products_id=351
There have been a lot of good responses on this forum about this update. I am waiting for the last parts to come in from backorder, and then I will have this done.

The part numbers for the intake screens are located in the pinned thread "Block off plate removal" in the F-Series forum.

One other difference with the 08's is a second set of inside idler wheels in the rear skid. I actually purchased the mounting blocks/bolts/wheels and installed these on my 07.

Other than the exhaust deflector, which is a free update, the rest are your choice and you have to pay for them.

Hope this helps!!! :ylsuper:

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
anybody have the part number for the exhaust update kit?? I never got anything from Cat, my dealer says he doesn't have any part numbers for it, and I have 4 07's that need this done......

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
anybody have the part number for the exhaust update kit?? I never got anything from Cat, my dealer says he doesn't have any part numbers for it, and I have 4 07's that need this done......[/b]
0637-309 They never sent anything out dealer just got a bullitin on it. If you have a melted side pannel get that fixed too. Its only for the F not all the 07's. I'll add it works perfect hardly even gets warm

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
thanks 720...my 07's are all F's (3 F6's and 1 F5)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts