Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get your orders in now!

The new 2008 Trail King Clutch Kit for the F1000 (with the D&D Y-Pipe and Stock Pipe) is now available. We have done extensive testing on this kit and have come up with amazing results. Believe us, you won't be disappointed! Part # 200-1883

·
Registered
141 Posts
trail king? i dont get it

·
Registered
141 Posts
ohh i see, well i want my 1000 to kick some ass on the ice!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Get your orders in now!

The new 2008 Trail King Clutch Kit for the F1000 (with the D&D Y-Pipe and Stock Pipe) is now available. We have done extensive testing on this kit and have come up with amazing results. Believe us, you won't be disappointed! Part # 200-1883[/b]
is this a trail set up?what is the cost? do you need a boondocker to run the y pipe?

·
Registered
984 Posts
is this a trail set up?what is the cost? do you need a boondocker to run the y pipe?[/b]
This is a trail set up, and it works great for drags also. Same set-up that one best bang for the buck at the shoot-out this year. Cost is 254.95 or order it on the D+D's website for 242.20. You'll also need to order the y-pipe. No boondocker is needed for the y-pipe. This is a great all around set-up for the money.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
This is a trail set up, and it works great for drags also. Same set-up that one best bang for the buck at the shoot-out this year. Cost is 254.95 or order it on the D+D's website for 242.20. You'll also need to order the y-pipe. No boondocker is needed for the y-pipe. This is a great all around set-up for the money.[/b]

wrong, for wot more than 1500 feet you must run +8 @7200 on boondocker
this info is on dd tech page

·
Registered
135 Posts
This is a trail set up, and it works great for drags also. Same set-up that one best bang for the buck at the shoot-out this year. Cost is 254.95 or order it on the D+D's website for 242.20. You'll also need to order the y-pipe. No boondocker is needed for the y-pipe. This is a great all around set-up for the money.[/b]
could i do this setup with a y, and a single pipe and a boondocker, or would the clutching be different?

·
Registered
984 Posts
could i do this setup with a y, and a single pipe and a boondocker, or would the clutching be different?[/b]
The single pipe, boondocker, clutch kit is also a option. The clutching is different with the signle pipe. The y-pipe/clutch kit is a cheaper alternative without having to spend money on a boondocker.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The single pipe, boondocker, clutch kit is also a option. The clutching is different with the signle pipe. The y-pipe/clutch kit is a cheaper alternative without having to spend money on a boondocker.[/b]
tcat, do you work at d&d or are do you just know alot about them. do you know if they have this stuff available and ready to ship?
how would you compare it to bmp or spx? thanx!

·
Registered
984 Posts
tcat, do you work at d&d or are do you just know alot about them. do you know if they have this stuff available and ready to ship?
how would you compare it to bmp or spx? thanx![/b]
They should have everything you need, don't wait though, kits will go fast. Just helping them out, they don't have the extra time to be on here.

·
Registered
150 Posts
They should have everything you need, don't wait though, kits will go fast. Just helping them out, they don't have the extra time to be on here.[/b]
is the kit also for the 07 and what if you have all the springs that dd make along with the weights what does the kit come with?

·
Registered
375 Posts
is the kit also for the 07 and what if you have all the springs that dd make along with the weights what does the kit come with?[/b]
the 08 has a 3 arm primeary where you have a 4 arm cam so it is a different kit D&D also has a nice set up for the 07 f1k just need to call friendly people

·
Registered
150 Posts
the 08 has a 3 arm primeary where you have a 4 arm cam so it is a different kit D&D also has a nice set up for the 07 f1k just need to call friendly people[/b]
the only diff from the 3 arm to the 4 arm is more weight is needed in the 3 arm..what im looking for is the springs and helix

1 - 20 of 48 Posts