Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would like to see this new 08 iq 800 with 09 graphics and updates,all rumors where that it would be released around Christmas,anyone seen one yet or how about a PIC

·
Registered
284 Posts
I cant wait to see this beast, if its as good as all the hype the mags are giving it I might jump ship.

·
Banned
17,243 Posts
Saw one last weekend in Minnesota. The seat height is a little taller. Gas tank and seat combo look very RMK. This could be still preproduction stage and not final tho. Talked to the rider for a bit and yes it is fast.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
they say they have the 08 RMK seat and tank[/b]
That would be awesome, the 08 RMK's have way better ergo's than the shorter track IQ sleds.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'm not to sure about that, The 2008 is a big improvement over the 2007. The larger tank and new seat is great.

The smaller seat on a rmk might not be good for trail riding. It looks a little higher, that might be nice for the long leg guys...like me.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm going riding with a guy on Tuesday who snowchecked a 2008 155" 800 Dragon RMK. Can't wait to see it. We are going to put it up against my friend's 2008 Summit 800 Rev XP. Should be fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts