Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well did all the mods last night,,, the speedwerx intake is the bomb,,, wicked sweet,, and the pipe combo,, fits the best ,,just like stock!!!

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet,, when i took my stuff off,, the stock piston wash was all over the place,,, all most clean,, just the smallest carbon build up,,, mine is rich from factory... but still running the boondocker,,, going this weakend for a ride as well,,, have fun!!

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The wash is the amount of carbon on the piston,,, the best set up or in tune fuel/ air mixture is when the edge of the [email protected] the ports, is clean no carbon ,, now racers want as little wash as possible,, the tip size of a pen.or marker.. the bigger clean spot on the piston the richer the sled is,,,if it lean the piston top will have more corbon on it,,,because the top of the piston is getting hotter because of less fuel,, so it bakes the fuel on the piston right away,,, but a cooler piston,, lots of gas ,, the carbon and fuel gets Washed away, off the piston dome.. well thats the best way i can explan it, and the easyest... so lean is quick./// rich is slow,,,but safe..!!!! BY THE WAY,, all this stuff of f 1000 going down,,,, the more i ride and mod my sled the more I THINK that its all BULLSHIT!!!!! even after a full wot run.... for 2500ft manny times runs great,, as welll as rich as all hell.. even did some 1/2 throttle runs for along run ,,, and again rich i mean it was like a t-cat with 470 in the main!!!!

oh and one more thing,, i know people will say no way ,,, cant be done... but this is only what the dream meter said 119-121mph in 2500 ft so take it anyway you want!!!!,,, but hope to get a firm # down on some real guns!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts