Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer called and said they neglected to do the Fuel Mileage Reflash when it was in. Claims it is not on the TSB for the recalls they had to finish, but some other communication has it included in it.

My question is, is this reflash going to make a difference or not? He said it is a newer update than the one from late last winter.

I only have 72 miles on it now, so I really have nothing to base anything on. What I have rode with it, it is fast, but seems to really like the fuel.

Give me your thoughts, I leave Saturday for the UP. Looks like we will have good trails and lots of fresh snow and cold. Doesn't get any better than that.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I can get well over a 100 miles on a tank with my dragon, Its better on fuel then most of the REV's i drive with. The fuel gauge is useless, after 50kms (30 miles), it's shows below half. You're better off going by the mileage, it never lets me down.

·
Banned
17,243 Posts
After 3 reflashes which none of them accomplished anything and some gearing and clutching I can get, if I take it easy 16 mpg. My worst was 11-12 taking it easy before. Now beating on it I am getting 12 mpg.

·
Registered
211 Posts
if im lucky i get 10... ran out at 91 miles sun in the up took 10.4 gals to fill it up... big fuse wat did u change ur gearing to ?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All stock.

I can get over 100 miles to the tank. The guage is REALLY off though. It was on reserve and only took 7 gallons to fill.

·
Banned
17,243 Posts
if im lucky i get 10... ran out at 91 miles sun in the up took 10.4 gals to fill it up... big fuse wat did u change ur gearing to ?[/b]
08 gearing.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
After 3 reflashes which none of them accomplished anything and some gearing and clutching I can get, if I take it easy 16 mpg. My worst was 11-12 taking it easy before. Now beating on it I am getting 12 mpg.[/b]
The only time I got 16mpg is when I was being towed out of the woods! 8 to 10 max after reflash and 08 gearing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts