Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY FIXES FOR THIS PROBLEM. HAVE CONSIDERED TRYING DIFFERENT SKIS. TRIED DOOLYS, NOT HAPPY WITH THE PUSH THAT THEY CREATE.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi jeff,

two maybe three things.
1. make sure the skis are lined up. check totallyamah.com and search the tech section. and article was written by BETHEVIPER.
2. do a search for snow tracker.....I can honestly say that no matter what the snowcondition the sled will not dart. but it may push a bit. I will say it again no darting with the snowtracker and doesn't matter if you ski's are straight or how bad the trail is rutted. They are less money than the buying a new ski.
3. I just placed usi X-2's on both my srx's. (I had snow trackers)..... My biggest concern was that the sled might dart...."doesn't dart" and it corners like its on rails. If I don't make the corner it is because I rolled over into the woods trying. My sleds have always pushed and the x-2 put and end to that. I had an rx1 two seasons ago and had vx301's and they were awsome. So it was a no brainer to get the x'2

Rock ON!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I toed mine out 1/4 on each side and shimmed the skies and it reduced the darting greatly.[/b]
THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY. X2'S ARE THE SKI I WAS LEANING TOWARDS. WASNT SURE ABOUT THE ADJUSTABLE PORTION OF THAT SKI. I DONT WANT TO WRENCH ON IT, I WANT TO RIDE IT. WHAT POSITION HAVE YOU FOUND THAT WORKS FOR YOU?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I was told by a Yamaha tech that you should cut a piece of track and put it between the ski and the mount. That extra spacer fixes the problem. Easy cheap fix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts