Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking of buying a left over 07 iq 600 carb for 6500.00 otd price. can anyone give me any info about this sled performance and compared to other models.

·
Registered
83 Posts
these sled rock!! My youngest brother bought 1 last season & the thing flies. I doesn't have as nice a gauge package & the track is standard 1" not the 1" hacksaw but there are no reflash issues
go for it

·
Registered
464 Posts
:thumbsup:
Just picked up my second one (wife stole the first one), $6,400 OTD dealer even swapped out the standard 1” track with a 1.25” ripsaw as that is what I have on the first one from Snow Check last year (love that track). I ride with three Rev 600’s with SDI and across a lake they are dead even can usually make it to about 96mph before we run out of lake. BTW the Rev’s cannot stay with me on the trails and I am definitely NOT a better rider.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i love mine. i have 450 miles on it and i feel it is the best thing on the snow. i had to drop jets one size(main and pilot) . i think it is snapper than my friends cfi. not sure but the cfi may hafe a mile or 2 faster top end. hope to find out in the next week.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dealer wants 500 more for the 600 cfi which one should i get. trying to decide on others experiene with their sleds.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love mine, 500 flawless miles to date, way to fast for me. Couldn't be happier, well maybe an 800 Dragon would make me happier. Instead I'll have $4000 extra for gas and oil.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts