Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 Switchback 600 that i need to get rid of that adjustable handlebar set up and go with a solid post with riser. Can anyone tell me what it all takes to do that? Part numbers would be great to. That set up isnt condusive for powder riding at all so want something fixed so i can go taller as well.

thanks
Matt

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have an 06 Switchback 600 that i need to get rid of that adjustable handlebar set up and go with a solid post with riser. Can anyone tell me what it all takes to do that? Part numbers would be great to. That set up isnt condusive for powder riding at all so want something fixed so i can go taller as well.

thanks
Matt[/b]
Look up the upper post bracket, bushings and bushing clamp from an 07 Dragon short track. Just bolt them on and the post will be fixed in between position 4 and 5. Don't waste your energy trying to put a fixed post in as it is 24 hours of your life you will never get back. BTDT. Holz Engineering also sells a bracket kit using Poo parts and his adapto bracket.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look up the upper post bracket, bushings and bushing clamp from an 07 Dragon short track. Just bolt them on and the post will be fixed in between position 4 and 5. Don't waste your energy trying to put a fixed post in as it is 24 hours of your life you will never get back. BTDT. Holz Engineering also sells a bracket kit using Poo parts and his adapto bracket.[/b]

That wont steer the say as the 5-6 position will it? The steering geometry sucks on the switch with the adjustable bars way way dif then a standard set post. I havnt really taken a close look at it just wanted some advice if someone has alread done it. You didnt think havint a fixed post was worth it? LEt me know thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts