Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the end of this season or sooner depending if we get any snow or not i will be selling my 06 440 sno pro. It is an awesome sled.the sled has about 6 races on it. I am the second owner. It is maintained very good. I do have a white hood on it now. I can get a 06 green one for cheap if it is a must. runs on 110 and is race ready. The reason i am selling this is to get an 07 600 mod or an 06 if the price is right. So let m eknow if you are interested. Also i have nowhere to begin on a price so make an offer.

·
Super Advanced Member
3,369 Posts
so i take it as you are starting the 14-15 yr old class which is a lc sled if i was you i would be lookin for a 05 snopro there alot cheaper
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=1696035
[/quote
not rilly- i just bought an 06 with 4 races on it in perfect condition for 4,300. but it is in CO. costs 200 to ship it up here.and it has about $300 in extra parts. it was one of those needs to go deals with no bites so i got real lucky. :banana: you cant get a perfect 05 sno pro for 4,000 - example snowcrazed 440 has one near perfect for 4,000 little pricy if you ask me.
/quote]

Not so fun when someone rains on your parade is it????

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no she is almost back to all black with a white hood. May i remind you that i had the hood painted by a pro. The pans i screwed up but i am buying newones. anyways the paint flaked off the pans so bad it is almost black, who care it was for racing and i thought i would try it out.yes i paid 4,300 for it cause the guy nedded money bad. Lucky me. Now i would like to see about 5,000 for it, cause the shape it is in it is worth that easy.
snowcrazed- you have a mod for sale right?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
you are going to ask 5 grand, at the end of the riding season ? if we ever get one. for a two year old race sled....... if it was still in a crate you wouldn't get it. i really think you might be disapointed :m2c:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$4,950. Sled is in mint condish.Comes with x-tra parts. Will trade for a 06 and up 600 MOD if anyone has one.
NEEDS TO GO! Call 1-218-686-8320 or 1-218-686-8322 if no answer leave a message please.
i will post pics later.
Thanks

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you are not going to get that much espically with 440s being gone from racing next year[/b]
Ya

Thats y i am selling. I have had a pretty good season so far and i doubt i can get a new stocker 600 from ac, there will be alot of ppl applying for one.
I want to get a 600 mod so i can use it for a few years. MAybe i will keep this one and build it into F7 or maybe a speedwerx mod 600 kit.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts