Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out riding my 06 900 and noticed midday that my fuel display was gone. I was playing with the mode switch, did I do something to make it disapear from the display or what? Thanks

·
Registered
336 Posts
Was out riding my 06 900 and noticed midday that my fuel display was gone. I was playing with the mode switch, did I do something to make it disapear from the display or what? Thanks[/b]
I've PM'ed you twice about buying your 2006 stock 900 helix. Is it still for sale? If your PM is not working please email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Was out riding my 06 900 and noticed midday that my fuel display was gone. I was playing with the mode switch, did I do something to make it disapear from the display or what? Thanks[/b]
My piece of crap 600 has been back to the dealer 3 times for the exact same problem, there is a wire harness in the hood that is a hair too short, connecter pulls apart slightly and fuel gauge disappears. Final repair was a couple of zip ties to hold the connecter together. Worked through the season last year, havent even started it this year.....still waiting for my stupid gas tank.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My piece of crap 600 has been back to the dealer 3 times for the exact same problem, there is a wire harness in the hood that is a hair too short, connecter pulls apart slightly and fuel gauge disappears. Final repair was a couple of zip ties to hold the connecter together. Worked through the season last year, havent even started it this year.....still waiting for my stupid gas tank.[/b]

Where is this harness located??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts