Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
Joined
·
25,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
06 900 "Stock A" Fusions have a recall just out today. sled does not
meet emisions standards. dealer will reflash ecm for correct operation
to pass emissions.

maybe Excursion PSD can clarify this? :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
Only the early production of 06's apply. They need a re-flash to meet 2006 EPA requirments. Not an issue only applies to less than 100 units.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,641 Posts
Originally posted by sayatodaU.P.eh?@Sep 29 2005, 05:15 PM
06 900 "Stock A" Fusions have a recall just out today. sled does not
meet emisions standards. dealer will reflash ecm for correct operation
to pass emissions.

maybe Excursion PSD can clarify this?  :dunno:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=899774
[/quote]
why are you worried? i thought you had a 700. im confused! :dunno: :lol2: :smilielol: :help:
 

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
Joined
·
25,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by n2oiroc@Sep 29 2005, 06:22 PM
why are you worried? i thought you had a 700. im confused! :dunno:  :lol2:  :smilielol:  :help:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=899789
[/quote]

nope, not worried. just thought i would pass along some information
nosey. :doh:

get a job already, you have nothing else better to do, do you? :wut60:
:smilielol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,641 Posts
Originally posted by sayatodaU.P.eh?@Sep 29 2005, 05:47 PM
nope, not worried. just thought i would pass along some information
nosey.  :doh:

get a job already, you have nothing else better to do, do you?  :wut60:
:smilielol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=899845
[/quote]
im working on it. im waiting for a call back from Mc Donalds. its looking up! mmmmmm, Mc ribs at cost! :doh: :lol2: :smilielol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Nope... I'm talking recall. It's bunk and I have sources way better than a dealer. Stock A or Stock B only refers to the hood color. Besides, sleds are not individually tested for emissions... so to say 100 do not meet due to ECM flash is bunk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
Originally posted by bogboypb@Sep 29 2005, 10:08 PM
Nope... I'm talking recall. It's bunk and I have sources way better than a dealer. Stock A or Stock B only refers to the hood color. Besides, sleds are not individually tested for emissions... so to say 100 do not meet due to ECM flash is bunk.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=900460
[/quote]

I cant believe I'm even answering this, you need to check with your "way better sources" . The ECM program intially was thought to pass government EPA testing and was programmed into the first production run of 900's 85 sleds to be exact, built between May 20 and May 23. If you have one they'l let you know otherwise dont worry about it. Not a big deal not a runability issue simply a legislative issue.
 

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
Joined
·
25,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by TillTheEnd@Sep 30 2005, 04:55 PM
I cant believe I'm even answering this, you need to check with your "way better sources" .  The ECM program intially was thought to pass government EPA testing and was programmed into the first production run of 900's  85 sleds to be exact, built between May 20 and May 23. If you have one they'l let you know otherwise dont worry about it.  Not a big deal not a runability issue simply a legislative issue.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=901543
[/quote]
same exact words i was told. :div20:

not really sure what bogboypb's problem is....... :dunno:

besides, as far as i know stock a is black/red, stock b is black/blue.
wouldn't that mean the belly pans, decals and seat are different colors, not
the hoods? :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
would anyone care to elaborate on this subject :frech32: :frech32: :frech32: :frech32: :frech32: :frech32:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
Originally posted by sayatodaU.P.eh?@Sep 30 2005, 05:19 PM
same exact words i was told.  :div20:

not really sure what bogboypb's problem is....... :dunno:

besides, as far as i know stock a is black/red, stock b is black/blue.
wouldn't that mean the belly pans, decals and seat are different colors, not
the hoods?  :dunno:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=901660
[/quote]


Originally posted by fusion900ryder@Sep 30 2005, 09:48 PM
would anyone care to elaborate on this subject :frech32:  :frech32:  :frech32:  :frech32:  :frech32:  :frech32:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=902088
[/quote]

Your right sayatodaU.P.eh? the stock a and b is just build configurations for any model. It can mean anything from color, racer edition, track option, that type thing.

Fusion90ryder I;m not sure how much more I can tell. Its simply a re-flash or recalibration of the cleanfire injection system on a limited number of 900 Fusions that I mentioned above, to make the system meet federal emissions standards. If you have one they will let you know. Otherwise dont worry about it. Think Snow......
 

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
Joined
·
6,145 Posts
Originally posted by TillTheEnd@Oct 1 2005, 11:04 AM
Your right sayatodaU.P.eh? the stock a and b is just build configurations for any model.  It can mean anything from color, racer edition, track option, that type thing.

Fusion90ryder I;m not sure how much more I can tell.  Its simply a re-flash or recalibration of the cleanfire injection system on a limited number of 900 Fusions that I mentioned above, to make the system meet federal emissions standards.  If you have one they will let you know. Otherwise dont worry about it.  Think Snow......
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=902591
[/quote]

Stock A and B are non Snow Check models, they have no Snow Check options on them, they simply have different base colors. Any sled with Snow Check options is called an F/O model, for Factory Optioned.

Service Alert S-05-10 was issued 8/29/2005 for the reflash of 85 '06 900 Fusions, 84 of which are Stock A models. They were apparently mistakenly built in May with the wrong program downloaded into the ECU.

I am constantly amazed at the knee jerk reactions of some people who don't have access to good information, but feel obligated to have a STRONG opinion on everything!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
Originally posted by ExcursionPSD@Oct 3 2005, 03:47 AM
Stock A and B are non Snow Check models, they have no Snow Check options on them, they simply have different base colors.  Any sled with Snow Check options is called an F/O model, for Factory Optioned.

Service Alert S-05-10 was issued 8/29/2005 for the reflash of 85 '06 900 Fusions, 84 of which are Stock A models.  They were apparently mistakenly built in May with the wrong program downloaded into the ECU.

I am constantly amazed at the knee jerk reactions of some people who don't have access to good information, but feel obligated to have a STRONG opinion on everything!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904983
[/quote]


so the recall is only for sleds built in may? ..................good because mine was built in august..............
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top