Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I cant wait to pick up my new F7 Efi SnoPro.I have never owned a Arctic Cat before,but from what I heard the sled "rocks".I am curious to know how the mileage was on last yr model? And is a pair Fly handlebars worth throwin' on the sled?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
by "Fly" do you mean...term used primarily in the 70's by people mostly of an urban lifestyle? if so, then NO! the best is all ready on there, enjoy.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Originally posted by snojockey@Aug 31 2005, 10:04 PM
Well, I cant wait to pick  up my new F7 Efi SnoPro.I have never owned a Arctic Cat before,but from what I heard the sled "rocks".I am curious to know how the mileage was on last yr model? And is a pair Fly handlebars worth throwin' on the sled?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=855983
[/quote]

Mileage is right around 11-12 mpg...some guys see more, some people see less....all depends on conditions...

Arctic Cats handlebars are the best in the biz, I dont know why people replace them with fly handlebars, but whatever floats your boat..

·
Registered
204 Posts
people likely replace them for a personal preffrence and feel,and with a good aftermarket bar,durability.and add a lil height,fat bars work good for freestyle.so unless you plan on beatin on your sled,i wouldnt worry about it.

·
Super Moderator
5,671 Posts
Skip the flys and grab yourself an isovibe and enjoy. Perhaps a set of slp powder pro skis and hang on.

Jester

·
Registered
12,218 Posts
glad to hear another person's coming over from the dark side... lol
as long as you like the "new school/dirt bike" ride you'll love it man. congrats!
oh and i got about 14mpg last year

1 - 7 of 7 Posts