Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 2006 EFI Sno Pros 1 F7 & F6. My F7 i just got my engine back and i have put lil more than 200 miles spent almost $3500 to rebuild it, I am having problems with fouling plugs on the PTO side and also my check engine light has been turning on and every time 6 blinks meaning the power vlaves or servo motor but my servo motor is brand new.Every time i go out and try to give a lil speed to it the check engine light turns on. I cleaned the power vlaves measured the cables to 32 mm, well thats what my dealer said and i am still having porbles with it. And for my F6 i ain't getting any gas, i dont know if it is the fuel pump motor or my injectors. Can any one help me figure out my problem so i can get team green going again.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have 2 2006 EFI Sno Pros 1 F7 & F6. My F7 i just got my engine back and i have put lil more than 200 miles spent almost $3500 to rebuild it, I am having problems with fouling plugs on the PTO side and also my check engine light has been turning on and every time 6 blinks meaning the power vlaves or servo motor but my servo motor is brand new.Every time i go out and try to give a lil speed to it the check engine light turns on. I cleaned the power vlaves measured the cables to 32 mm, well thats what my dealer said and i am still having porbles with it. And for my F6 i ain't getting any gas, i dont know if it is the fuel pump motor or my injectors. Can any one help me figure out my problem so i can get team green going again.[/b]
On both the 600 & 700, the powervalve cables should be 34.5 MM. That is according to the 2006 shop manual.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Set the PV cables to the right length and before installing the cables, pull them by hand to make sure they are free and returning. Be sure the cables are on the proper way (common mistake when reinstalling cables to sevro motor) and warm sled and run it on a stand above 7200 rpm (make sure it's secure) to see if the if the servo motor is cycling.

Are you getting any high end rpm or does it stay below 6500-7000rpm.

As for the 6, remove the smart valves and see if they are stuck closed, common problem with no fuel issues (they will close if there is water in the gas tank). You can check the pump by jumping the pump motor with a 12 volt battery.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found the problem with the 7 it was the servo motor the hole time even though it was brand new. As for th 6 I'll try and jump start it than the next time I go and work on it. Thanks noodle

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have a gouge on both sheaves 3/4 down on both sides, like the belt was slipping so bad it melted right into the allumiun. Anybody have or seen this problem?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts