Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing I love about Cat is the Cat-alogs they send me to buy goodies! The new Helmets look amazing! And I really like some of the new grip runners for your feet.

Anyone else? :cn:

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
I looked through macdav's cat-alog, I liked the billet spring adjusters. I think the sleds should come standard with them. The price of the TXI's is down $60 anyone notice that??

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
i got to page through the 06 CATolog the other day and all is did was drool. I hate lookin through them things cause i find all sorts of things i want but don't need!

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Yea I thought there was a lot more bling in there with all the billet. I could go broke buying stuff out of there. Shit probably just in clothing alone. Cat always has some nice stuff. I also really like the stickers so I can put them on the things I want to get and if my hubby feels like being generous he can look in there to find what I want. LOL

·
Registered
437 Posts
looked through it when i got it. anyone notice that the prices for jackets stayed around the same as last years but do not include, or only come with 100 gram, liners? another $70.00 for a liner. that seems a bit of a rip to give you less for more.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
I have the whole Catalogue on PDF, I'll try to attach it. They came out with some trick billet accessories, but want an arm and a leg for them. Everything looks pretty good though.

EDIT: It may take a while to open.

·
Registered
225 Posts
how can i get this cataloge mailed to me? :beerchug:

·
Registered
927 Posts
should send you one with the purchase of a new sled.

·
Registered
779 Posts
There is some good stuff in there that i am going to buy once i get the money... that seems to always give us trouble MONEY... On page 16 i am purchasing the snocross Jacket and Pants i am buying the pants from there but the Jacket i can get on www.catdeals.com for 70 dollars less... What does everyone think of the black helmet on page 36 AND 37 it looks really cool and i was just wondering what does everyone thinks of it

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
the bling is goin on my sled this year...billet adjusters, brake cap, and recoil

I want the billet wheels too with the cat heads in them but i may be runnin inboard wheels so i may scrap that ida

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Just like down at the mall... too much lady's wear. :flush:
Marked it all down 70% with big pink labels and perhaps they'll buy. :dunno:
One stop X-Mas shopping of the young lads though. :banana:

Lot's of fashion but WHERE'S THE MEAT! :banghead:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts