Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the support which is supposed to save the 06 900 Fusion chaincase cover from warping and leaking.
Figured I would share the pics with all!
It was $23 and change.
The instructions don't tell you this but it should be common sense anyway- when you take out the 2 bottom bolts to install the support, you WILL lose chaincase oil so have some handy.
If you are in your first year of warranty, they will give you the part for free (if the dealer is willing to tell Polaris your chaincase is leaking), if you have an extended warranty you have to pay for it because you have a $50 deductable anyway.
Have fun!!! :div20:

[attachment=280671:0106071706a.jpg][attachment=280672:0106071706b.jpg]

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
for the guys with the 05 that they do not make the bracket for apparently this guy does. snowest thread.bracket i will be contacting about one.

·
Registered
851 Posts
There also is a machined alumnium cover available for $300. MRE makes it I guess. I was thinking of getting one. Saw this on snowest also. This is for the 05's!

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
There also is a machined alumnium cover available for $300. MRE makes it I guess. I was thinking of getting one. Saw this on snowest also. This is for the 05's![/b]
ill find out how much this bracket costs. an aluminum cover would be nice but not for 300. if a guy gets that bracket and has heat wrap on it it should keep it sealed no prob!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.