Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
I have am m10 ace on my 800 classic, i love it , but it did break a spring at around 1200 miles , aside from that great suspension, I rode that 600 fusion at sneak peak, what a tight sled ,

I run wide fast trails so the 600 isnt enough at the top for me, if it was that would be my next ride. Rode the 700 fusion fstand 600, 600 was crisp clean and very snappy , other 2 were a POS

·
Registered
514 Posts
Had M-10 on 03 and 04 600XCSP. Not going back-love the M-10. No problem keeping up with everybody on the trails-non at all. SnoTech in the spring issue said "make mine a 600 H.O. with M-10" so there you have it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Just a word of warning on the M-10.If your a top end speed junky don't do it.It robs top end.Also the toughest suspension to dial in period.Most dealers don't even know how to tune these suspensions.Wife had 04 super sport with one took over a year to dial it in,killed what little top end that pos had.65 miles per hour down hill with the wind blowing!sled should have been good for at least 75.do yourself a favor and read this article!!!!http://www.snowtechmagazine.com/articles/2002/m10/m10.php

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yes, it will take a few mph off the top end, no question. Setup? Not hard at all. And you don't need a dealer to do it either. We just follow the instructions and there it is. I was the first in our group to get one and after a 250+ day in Canada over all sorts of trails I was still VERY fresh. They got a bit fed up with my stories and tried my sled the next day. Now they own M-10 also. And like I said, we don't pussyfoot around either. IF you put your sled in the air alot, the new IQ rear end is better. Yes, I rode my buddies quite a bit last year so i have some experience here. Now, you can put M-10 in the air and I do on on some of the fast humps in the trail and it's all good but you need to be off the grounf all day to be ahead on the IQ in my opinion. With ALL that being said, nobody thought the EDGE was superior the the IQ rear end in any shock configuration. We all liked the IQ better once it was dialed in. I should say we are trail riders, 200 miles plus a day at Tug Hill and Ontaio, Ca. Ride from 8am till sundown and stop only for gas and lunch. Good days and good trails= 275 and once in a while 300+ miles.
With my M-10, i can do this day after day when we ride. So, there you have it. To each his own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts