Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got the sled done yesterday and had it out for the first ride and this thing rips.it is a 06 440 sno pro with a union bay racing trail 900 motor in it.the top end is full billet and runs on 92 octane gas.it has a mod airbox and v-force reeds and has full cooling off of a f7.the sled is very clean and has a polished tunnel.it has the monster graphics on it.it also has d&d super single and d&d can.there are no rips in the seat.the hood has a couple small cracks in it.it has fly bars on it.it will need just a couple of things to complete,but i must sell it fast and cant finish.the things it needs are the brake and dimmer switch setup of of a newer f5,6,or7 since thats what the wiring harness and bottom end is,and i have a egt that just needs to be wired and thats it.i have alot off time and money into this sled,i have worked on it for a year now.i have about 8500 into it ,but the first 5400 will take it home or i will put stock bars on it and let it go for 5300 cash.also for a little extra i have a brand new 440 hood i will sell so you can use stock headlights.if you dont want the egt i will take 200 more off.i dont want to sell it but i bought a 08 crossfire 1000 sno pro and i need to pay for it.i will be taking a bunch of pics tommarrow so if anyone want to leave their emails i will send pics.im sure that the first person that looks at this sled will take it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i just got the sled done yesterday and had it out for the first ride and this thing rips.it is a 06 440 sno pro with a union bay racing trail 900 motor in it.the top end is full billet and runs on 92 octane gas.it has a mod airbox and v-force reeds and has full cooling off of a f7.the sled is very clean and has a polished tunnel.it has the monster graphics on it.it also has d&d super single and d&d can.there are no rips in the seat.the hood has a couple small cracks in it.it has fly bars on it.it will need just a couple of things to complete,but i must sell it fast and cant finish.the things it needs are the brake and dimmer switch setup of of a newer f5,6,or7 since thats what the wiring harness and bottom end is,and i have a egt that just needs to be wired and thats it.i have alot off time and money into this sled,i have worked on it for a year now.i have about 8500 into it ,but the first 5400 will take it home or i will put stock bars on it and let it go for 5300 cash.also for a little extra i have a brand new 440 hood i will sell so you can use stock headlights.if you dont want the egt i will take 200 more off.i dont want to sell it but i bought a 08 crossfire 1000 sno pro and i need to pay for it.i will be taking a bunch of pics tommarrow so if anyone want to leave their emails i will send pics.im sure that the first person that looks at this sled will take it.[/b]
pics to [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
528 Posts
pics sent[/b]
Thank you, this thing looks freakin sweet. is it efi or carb, Boondocker? What egt do you have for it? and lastly where are you located in south dakota?

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you, this thing looks freakin sweet. is it efi or carb, Boondocker? What egt do you have for it? and lastly where are you located in south dakota?[/b]
carbed no boondocker and i have the racepak avenger egt,sorry i havent changed my info yet but i live in breckenridge m.n. now.any thing else and you can reach me on that number i gave you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts